|1. APPLICATION PROCESS
- Application should be made by the EMPLOYER.
- Application to be made through online https://mtp.imi.gov.my/myTravelPass/main.
- Applicant needs to provide the following documents :-
- Official application letter from employer;
- Front page of the foreign worker’s passport & latest Visit Pass(Temporary Employment)(passport must be valid);
- SSM e-info;
- Employer’s Identity Card;
- Foreign worker’s Vaccination certificate;
- All documents must be uploaded in the form of ✶pdf not exceeding 250kb each✶
Application will be REJECTED if applicant failed to provide above documents.
|2. BEFORE DEPARTURE INTO MALAYSIA
- Foreign worker must undergo COVID-19 PCR test three (3) days or 72 hours before departure to Malaysia;
- Foreign worker must completely vaccinated prior to enter Malaysia;
- It is compulsory to download and install “MySejahtera” mobile application before departure and;
- Visa Pass Temporary Employment is still valid with re-entry visa (Single Entry Visa / Multiple Entry Visa) OR;
- Valid Visa Pass Temporary Employment without re-entry visa (Single Entry Visa) / Expired Visa Pass Temporary Employment
- Applicable to all nationality which are required to obtain visa prior entry.
- As per guideline no 2a - 2c
- Required to obtain a visa without reference (VTR) from the respective Malaysian Embassy / Consulate General / High Commission prior to entering Malaysia
3. ARRIVAL IN MALAYSIA
Upon arrival in Malaysia, foreign worker needs to comply to the following procedures :-
- Foreign worker must present passport and MTP Approval during immigration clearance at Point of Entry;
- Foreign worker will be subjected to health screening at the Point of Entry;
- Foreign workers will be subjected to the quarantine period set by the relevant agency and cost shall be fully borne by employer;
- All entry of foreign workers are subjected to current immigration procedures, rules and regulation during immigration clearance at point of entry. Failure to comply will be denied entry.