PROCEDURES ON APPLICATION ENTRY INTO MALAYSIA FOR FOREIGNERS / PERMANENT RESIDENT
Foreigners who wish to enter Malaysia with purpose of :
- Permanent Resident (PR) (for those who had movement in/out of the country during MCO period)
- Official and Business (meeting, conference and others)
- Social visit purpose : compassionate ground (medical / emergency and death); and
FOR PURPOSE OF HOLIDAY AND SOCIAL VISIT IS NOT ALLOWED
Foreigner who holds Malaysia Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) as follow are NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY through this channel :
- Malaysia My Second Home Program (MM2H),
- Expatriate (including all category Employment Pass ),
- Resident Pass Talent (RPT),
- Professional Visit Pass (PVP),
- Dependent Pass,
- Husband/Wife and Children of citizen / permanent resident;
- Student Pass; and
- Temporary Work Visit Pass (VPTE)
|APPLICATION PROCESS AND BEFORE DEPARTURE INTO MALAYSIA
Applicant applies for MyTravel Pass (MTP) online at https://mtp.imi.gov.my
Applicant needs to provide the following documents:-
- Passport copy
- Letter of invitation / Letter of appointment
- Death certificate / Letter from doctor
- Copy of latest movement endorsement/stamp (for Permanent Resident only)
- Related supporting document
- Application will be rejected if applicant failed to provide above documents.
- Notification of application will be sent to applicant’s email address.
- Applicant must install, register and activate MySejahtera mobile application before departure.
ARRIVING IN MALAYSIA
Upon arrival in Malaysia, applicant needs to comply to the following procedures :-
- Travellers must present passport and MTP Approval during immigration clearance at Point of Entry;
- Travellers will be subjected to health screening at the Point of Entry
- Travellers will be subjected to the quarantine period set by the relevant agency and cost will be fully borne by applicant.
- All travelers are subjected to effective immigration procedures, rules and regulation during immigration clearance at point of entry. Applicant who fails to comply will be denied entry.
- Approval granted is only for SINGLE JOURNEY. Foreign traveller who wishes to exit the country DO NOT need to apply for permission to leave the country.
- A non-Malaysian traveller is required to bear the cost of Covid-19 test and quarantine charges before arrival in Malaysia. Please refer to URL link below to make payment. https://safetravel.myeg.com.my