ENTRY APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL FOR SPOUSE OF MALAYSIAN / SPOUSE OF MALAYSIAN PERMANENT RESIDENT / CHILDREN OF MALAYSIAN CITIZEN / CHILDREN OF PERMANENT RESIDENT
|APPLICATION VIA EMAIL BEFORE TRAVELLING TO MALAYSIA
- Application to enter Malaysia for all foreign spouses / children of Malaysian citizen / MyPR holders who do not possess Visit Pass (Long Term)
- All foreign spouses / children of Malaysian citizen / MyPR holders must apply for Visit Pass (Long Term) upon arrival
- Applicant must install, register and activate MySejahtera mobile application before departure
- All applicants (spouses) must have registered their marriages in Malaysia or endorsed by the Malaysian High Commission / Embassy.
- Applicants must apply permission to enter Malaysia with all the required attachments.
- Applicants will bear the costs of COVID-19 test and the 14 days compulsory quarantine upon Entry
- Applicants who require visa to enter Malaysia will have to obtain visa before travelling to Malaysia. Kindly refer to the link below for countries requiring Visa : (https://www.imi.gov.my/portal2017/index.php/ms/perkhidmatan-utama/visa/keperluan-visa-mengikut-negara.html)
- For holders of Visit Pass (Long Term) spouse and child of citizen / Permanent Resident whose Pass has expired can apply to enter Malaysia and renew their passes at Immigration Offices by way of appointments.
- All appointments with Malaysian Immigration Department have to be done via Sistem Temujanji Online (STO) at http://sto.imi.gov.my/e-temujanji/
Documents and information to be provided by applicant for online application (to be uploaded) in to the form :
- Passport (biodata page)
- Long Term Pass
- Marriage Certificate for Muslims and Non-Muslims issued by National Registration Department / Malaysian Embassies / High Commission
- Children’s Passport (biodata page)
- IC / MyPR of spouse
★ Approval/ denial will be issued to the applicants via e-mail.
ARRIVAL IN MALAYSIA
- Travellers must check-in MySejahtera mobile application upon arrival at respective point of entry.
- Travellers to present passport and approval letter during immigration clearance at point of entry.
- To undertake a COVID-19 PCR/ RTK-Antigen test at point of entry (applicable only for KLIA, KLIA2 and Penang International Airport) or within 24 hours post-arrival in Malaysia (at any other points of entry), at own cost:
- If tested positive for COVID-19 test : he / she will be promptly accorded the necessary medical treatment by the Government of Malaysia
- If tested negative for COVID-19 test : the travellers will be escorted to the gazetted Quarantine Stations for the 14 days compulsory quarantine, at own cost.
- All travellers are subjected to effective immigration procedures, rules and regulations during immigration clearance at point of entry.
- Entry into Malaysia is subject to approval and Immigrations’ vetting. The approval is not given automatically.
- If the Applicant gives incorrect / inaccurate information, or submit fraudulent documents, stern action will be taken under the Immigration Act 1959/63, including not permitted to enter Malaysia.
- A non-Malaysian traveller is required to bear the cost of Covid-19 test and quarantine charges before arrival in Malaysia. Please refer to URL link below to make payment. https://safetravel.myeg.com.my