GUIDELINES ENTRY APPLICATIONS VIA MYTRAVEL PASS (MTP) FOR MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME (MM2H)
|APPLICATION VIA MYTRAVEL PASS (MTP) BEFORE TRAVELLING TO MALAYSIA
- MM2H participant for Sabah and Sarawak is required to register as well as email address via the following link before enter to this country: -
- Entry permission is only for MM2H participant who has active pass and stranded abroad.
- Upon verification, Immigration Department of Malaysia will issue an approval via email to re-enter Malaysia.
- MM2H Participant must secure the approval first before making any flight booking to Malaysia.
- Applicants will bearall the costs of COVID-19 test and the 14 days compulsory quarantine upon Entry at the gazette Quarantine Stations.
- Complete and sign a Letter of Undertaking and Indemnity (LoU)
- Obtain a Letter of Approval (Entry Permit) from an accredited Malaysian Mission.
- The entry requirements is in compliance with the terms and condition set by the Immigration Department of Malaysia or Malaysian Government Agencies.
- Each MM2H participant must submit the completed LoU via email to the relevant Malaysia Mission, at least three (3) days before the date of departure for approval. The email address of the relevant Malaysia Mission can be found at: https://www.kln.gov.my/web/guest/malaysiamission .
- MM2H participant who require visa to enter Malaysia will have to obtain visa travelling to Malaysia. Kindly refer to the link below for countries requiring visa: https://www.imi.gov.my/portal2017/index.php/ms/perkhidmatan-utama/visa/keperluan-visa-mengikut-negara.html .
- Subject to approval, the Malaysian Mission will issue a Letter of Entry Permit to Malaysia by email.
- All appointments with Malaysian Immigration Department have to be done via Sistem Temujanji Online (STO) at http://sto.imi.gov.my/e-temujanji/
Documents and information to be provided by applicant for online application (to be uploaded) in to the form :
- Passport (page biodata)
- Long Term Pass (MM2H)
- Last exit endorsement/stamp from Malaysia
- Latest movement endorsement/stamp
- Related supporting document
*Approval/ denial will be issued to the applicants via e-mail.
ARRIVING IN MALAYSIA
- Applicant must install, register and activate MySejahtera mobile application before departure.
- Applicant to present passport and approval letter / MTP Approval during immigration clearance at point of entry.
- To undertake a COVID-19 PCR/ RTK-Antigen test at point of entry (applicable only for KLIA, KLIA2 and Penang International Airport) or within 24 hours post-arrival in Malaysia (at any other points of entry), at own cost:
- If tested positive for COVID-19 test : he / she will be promptly accorded the necessary medical treatment by the Government of Malaysia
- If tested negative for COVID-19 test : the travellers will be escorted to the gazette Quarantine Center by NADMA and cost will be fully borne by applicant.
- All applicants are subjected to effective immigration procedures, rules and regulation during immigration clearance at point of entry. Applicant who fails to comply will be denied entry.
- Entry into Malaysia is subject to approval and Immigrations vetting. The approval is not given automatically.
- Approval granted is only for SINGLE JOURNEY. Applicants who wish to exit the country DO NOT need to apply for permission to leave the country.
- If the Applicant gives incorrect / inaccurate information, amendment cannot be made and applicant has to re-apply the application.
- Submission of fraudulent documents, stern action will be taken under the Immigration Act 1959/63, including not permitted to enter Malaysia.
- A non-Malaysian applicant is required to bear the cost of Covid-19 test and quarantine charges before arrival in Malaysia. Please refer to URL link below to make payment. https://safetravel.myeg.com.my