GUIDELINES ENTRY APPLICATIONS VIA MYTRAVEL PASS (MTP) FOR MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME (MM2H)
|APPLICATION VIA MYTRAVEL PASS (MTP) BEFORE TRAVELLING TO MALAYSIA
- MM2H participant for Sabah and Sarawak is required to register as well as email address via the following link before enter to this country: -
- Entry permission is only for MM2H participant who has active pass and stranded abroad.
- Upon verification, Immigration Department of Malaysia will issue an approval via email to re-enter Malaysia.
- MM2H Participant must secure the approval first before making any flight booking to Malaysia.
- Applicants will bear all the costs of COVID-19 test and the 14 days compulsory quarantine upon Entry at the gazette Quarantine Stations.
- MM2H participant who require visa to enter Malaysia will have to obtain visa travelling to Malaysia. Kindly refer to the link below for countries requiring visa: https://www.imi.gov.my/portal2017/index.php/ms/perkhidmatan-utama/visa/keperluan-visa-mengikut-negara.html .
- Subject to approval, the Malaysian Mission will issue a Letter of Entry Permit to Malaysia by email.
- All appointments with Malaysian Immigration Department have to be done via Sistem Temujanji Online (STO) at http://sto.imi.gov.my/e-temujanji/
Documents and information to be provided by applicant for online application (to be uploaded) in to the form :
- Passport (page biodata)
- Long Term Pass (MM2H)
- Last exit endorsement/stamp from Malaysia
- Latest movement endorsement/stamp
- Related supporting document
*Approval/ denial will be issued to the applicants via e-mail.
ARRIVING IN MALAYSIA
- Applicant must install, register and activate MySejahtera mobile application before departure.
- Applicant to present passport and approval letter / MTP Approval during immigration clearance at point of entry.
- To undertake a COVID-19 PCR/ RTK-Antigen test at point of entry (applicable only for KLIA, KLIA2 and Penang International Airport) or within 24 hours post-arrival in Malaysia (at any other points of entry), at own cost:
- If tested positive for COVID-19 test : he / she will be promptly accorded the necessary medical treatment by the Government of Malaysia
- If tested negative for COVID-19 test : the travellers will be escorted to the gazette Quarantine Center by NADMA and cost will be fully borne by applicant.
- All applicants are subjected to effective immigration procedures, rules and regulation during immigration clearance at point of entry. Applicant who fails to comply will be denied entry.
- Entry into Malaysia is subject to approval and Immigrations vetting. The approval is not given automatically.
- Approval granted is only for SINGLE JOURNEY. Applicants who wish to exit the country DO NOT need to apply for permission to leave the country.
- If the Applicant gives incorrect / inaccurate information, amendment cannot be made and applicant has to re-apply the application.
- Submission of fraudulent documents, stern action will be taken under the Immigration Act 1959/63, including not permitted to enter Malaysia.
- A non-Malaysian applicant is required to bear the cost of Covid-19 test and quarantine charges before arrival in Malaysia. Please refer to URL link below to make payment. https://safetravel.myeg.com.my